SHIPMENT OF GOODS POLICY
Minnetonka Labs will determine “Best Way” to ship your order. Most orders ship per our published within 2 weeks. Shipping notification will include tracking number for parcel shipments or common carrier for bulk shipments. Buyer should immediately inspect contents of shipment for any damage upon receipt and file necessary claims against carrier. You may receive packages from multiple locations to complete your order.
Due to shipping restrictions, oversized hand trucks may require handle assembly. Products with the option to be shipped ASSEMBLED include a shipping surcharge. Many of these products ship via common carrier and the surcharge is required to offset charges to Minnetonka Labs LLC to cover escalated shipping and fuel fees.
DAMAGED GOODS POLICY
Occasionally a product may be damaged in transit. Minnetonka Labs will work to ensure a timely and satisfying solution. Depending upon the product and method of shipment, you will be asked to follow the outlined procedures below.
There are two types of damaged merchandise:
- Visible damage where the cardboard covering, shrink wrap, or skid has been damaged and is visibly seen.
- Concealed damage where damage to the equipment cannot be seen until the packaging material has been removed.
Small Parcel Packages – Delivered by UPS or FedEx
- The first step is to perform a detailed product inspection immediately upon delivery.
- If the product appears significantly damaged, please do not refuse the shipment, but notify Minnetonka Labs Customer Service immediately at tom@Minnetonkalabs.com.
- Damages need to be reported within 7 days for UPS or FedEx deliveries and Minnetonka Labs will file a claim and work to resolve the issue in a timely manner.
- Photograph the damaged shipping container, and the contents of the shipment. 5- 7 photos are usually required for claim acceptance.
Large Package Deliveries – Delivered by common LTL and TL carriers
- The first step is to perform a detailed Inspection at time of delivery. This is extremely important when receiving large items from a common LTL freight carrier.
- It is important to note any damage on the (BOL) bill of lading or delivery receipt when signing for the delivery, even if the packaging is only slightly damaged. Customers who sign for the delivery and do not note “damage” on the BOL or delivery receipt assume responsibility for any damage that may exist.
- If the product appears significantly damaged, please do not refuse the shipment, but notify our Minnetonka Labs Customer Service department immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Damages need to be reported within 15 days for most common LTL carriers and Minnetonka Labs will file a claim and work to resolve the issue in a timely manner.
- Photograph the damaged shipping container, and the contents of the shipment. 5-7 photos are usually required for claim acceptance.
Please understand that replacements or refunds can be delayed or denied if you fail to notify Minnetonka Labs of damaged merchandise within two business days of receipt.
Minnetonka Labs will replace the damaged goods for no additional charge. Failure to follow the return procedure for the damaged item may result in a charge for the replacement item. Returned items that are found to be in good working condition or shipped as ordered may not be eligible for a refund.
PRIVACY & STATEMENT
This site collects no personally identifying information about individuals except when specifically and knowingly provided by such individuals. An adult user's personally identifying information will not be transferred to any third party unless otherwise stated at the time of collection.
A user's personally identifying information may be used by Minnetonka Labs Inc. for contact purposes. Minnetonka Labs Inc. may also use such information provided by adult users for promotional and marketing purposes. Individuals have the ability to stop their information from being used for marketing and promotional purposes by sending an e-mail request to Minnetonka Labs Inc. at email@example.com.
This website places a "cookie" in the browser files of the user's computer. The cookie itself does not contain any personally identifying information, although the cookie could enable Minnetonka Labs Inc to relate a user's use of this site to information that the user has specifically and knowingly provided.
Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, e-mail address) on the bulletin boards or in the chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other posters or parties.
Minnetonka Labs accepts standard stock product returns when they are in new, unused condition and of current design, within 30 days of purchase. A 20 percent restock fee applies. Minnetonka Labs does not accept returns on custom-made products. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY
Orders may be cancelled within 24 hours of submission. Please contact tom@Minnetonkalabs.com to cancel.
TERMS OF SERVICE
1. BUYER AND SELLER: As used herein, "Buyer" refers to the party who submits an Order, which is confirmed by seller, is subject to these terms and conditions. "Seller" means Minnetonka Labs LLC and "Order" means the purchase order, electronic order or any other order submitted by the buyer.
2. PRICES: All prices shall be stipulated on Seller's Website or quoted directly by seller and are subject to change, without notice, at any time prior to Seller's acceptance of Buyers order. Prices are FOB Sellers factory or distribution center. All applicable sales or other taxes Seller pays or is required to collect or pay upon sale of merchandise will be added to the invoice. If such amount is not included in invoice for the merchandise, it may be invoiced separately later.
3. TERMS OF PAYMENT: Payment on all orders processed via the Website will require a credit card unless Buyer has previously established credit terms with Seller. All credit sales are subject to the approval of Seller's credit department. The terms of payment are provided on the face of the invoice. A finance charge of 1.5% per month will be added to all invoices not paid within specified terms.
4. DELIVERY: An estimated date of shipment will be included in the order acknowledgement, it is to be understood that it is approximate only and will be established upon Seller's acceptance of Buyer's purchase order and receipt of all specifications; except that in the case of special items considered to be non-standard by Seller, it will be established upon the date which Seller receives complete information necessary to design and manufacture. All estimated shipping dates are subject to delays caused by; civil insurrection, war, fire, strikes, labor stoppages, acts of God, or any other factor or cause beyond Seller’s control; none of which factors or cause shall give rise to any liability on Seller's part whatsoever, including loss of use or for any indirect or consequential damages.
5. WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Minnetonka Labs LLC products are warranted for a period of one (1) year from date of shipment from Minnetonka Labs LLC’s plant to be free from defects in material and workmanship under correct use, normal operating conditions, and proper application. However, parts of other than Minnetonka Labs LLC manufacture are subject ONLY to the original manufacturer’s warranty. Minnetonka Labs LLC’s obligation under the warranty shall be limited to the repair or exchange, at Minnetonka Labs LLC’s option, FOB Minnetonka Labs LLC’s factory, of any Minnetonka Labs LLC product or part which proves to be defective as provided herein. Minnetonka Labs LLC reserves the right to either inspect the product at Buyer’s location or require it to be returned freight prepaid to the factory for inspection. The warranty contained herein does not extend to goods damaged, or subject to accident, abuse or misuse after shipment from Minnetonka Labs LLC’s factory, nor to goods altered or repaired by anyone other than an authorized Minnetonka Labs LLC representative.
Buyer or user shall not alter, modify or use a Minnetonka Labs LLC product for anything other than its intended function. Minnetonka Labs LLC shall not in any way be responsible for the consequences of any such alteration, modification or misuse.
MINNETONKA LABS LLC MAKES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE WHICH ARE SPECIFICALLY DESCRIBED HEREIN. Any description of the goods sold hereunder, including any references to Buyer’s specifications and any descriptions in catalogs, circulars and other written material published by Minnetonka Labs LLC, is for the sole purpose of identifying such goods and shall not create an express warranty that the goods shall conform to such descriptions.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THERE ARE NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS WARRANTY STATES MINNETONKA LABS LLC’S ENTIRE AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY, AND BUYER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM FOR DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OR FURNISHINGS OF MINNETONKA LABS LLC PRODUCTS, THEIR DESIGN, SUITABILITY FOR USE, INSTALLATION OR OPERATION OR FOR ANY CLAIMED DEFECTS THEREIN. MINNETONKA LABS LLC WILL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, NOT FOR ANY SUM IN EXCESS OF THE PRICE RECEIVED FOR THE GOODS FOR WHICH LIABILITY IS CLAIMED.
6. CLAIMS-NOTICE OF DEFECTS: Seller will give consideration to settlement of Buyer's claims, but in no event shall the Seller be liable on any claims unless written notice of the claim is received by Seller within the following limitations: for shortages in weight and count, 30 days after delivery; and for all other claims, 30 days after discovery of defect or 12 months after delivery whichever is earlier. Buyer shall afford Seller prompt and reasonable opportunity to inspect all materials as to which and claim is made.
7. RISK OF LOSS: Delivery shall occur and risk of loss shall pass to Buyer upon delivery of the material to a carrier at point of shipment. Transportation shall be at Buyer's sole risk and expense, and any claim for loss or damage in transit shall be against the carrier only.
8. DISPUTES: This agreement is deemed to be entered into in Minnesota and to be a Minnesotan contract and shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Minnesota. Seller and Buyer specifically agree that any legal action brought relating to goods purchased or relating to this contract will be brought and tried in Minnesota. Buyer hereby waives all objections to venue, and Buyer consents to service of process by certified mail addressed to the same address as that address designated or the delivery of the goods purchased hereunder.
9. LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY: Seller assumes no liability or responsibility for any acts, misuse of product, advertising, violations of any local, state or federal regulations or laws violated by the Buyer. Buyer assumes all responsibility for his/her acts and is responsible for local, state or federal regulations relating to the sale or use of Seller's products.
10. WAIVER: The failure of either party hereto at any time to require performance by the other party of any of its obligations hereunder shall in no way affect the full right to require such performance at any time thereafter. The waiver by either party hereto of any remedy with respect to a breach of any provision hereof shall not be taken as a waiver of a remedy with respect to any succeeding breach of such provision or any breach of other provision.
11. SEVER ABILITY: The parties agree that each provision contained in these Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be treated as separate and independent clause, and the unenforceability of any one clause shall in no way impair the enforceability of any of the other clauses herein. Moreover, if one or more of the provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions of Sale shall for any reason be held to be excessively broad as to scope, activity or subject so as to be enforceable at all, such provision or provisions shall be construed by the appropriate judicial body by limiting and reducing it or them, so as to be enforceable to the extend compatible with the applicable law.
12. MODIFICATION: The Terms and Conditions of Sale set forth herein may be accepted only in accordance with their terms. They may not be modified except by written agreement referring specifically to these Terms and Conditions of Sale and signed by a duly authorized representative of Seller. Any Provisions of Buyer's purchase order, which is inconsistent with the foregoing, shall be of no force and effect. Seller shall have agreed to a modification of the Terms and Conditions of the Sale in the manner set forth herein.